Home > Who We Are > Career Opportunities
Note: Check this board often as new Job Postings are added regularly.
PT Outcomes Support Facilitator
Posted May 5, 2023:
CLC/B is currently looking for people to join our team who are energetic, passionate and dedicated to delivering high quality services to people with an intellectual disability. We have locations in Brighton, Warkworth, Campbellford and Cobourg and support people throughout Northumberland County.
We are closer than you think!
- Belleville to Campbellford – 40 minutes
- Belleville to Brighton – 30 minutes
- Belleville to Cobourg – 45 minutes
- Peterborough to Campbellford – 50 minutes
- Peterborough to Brighton – 1 hr 15 minutes
- Peterborough to Cobourg – 50 minutes
Career Opportunities are Awaiting YOU!
- Are you a creative person who thinks outside the box?
- Do you want a challenging and exciting career…not just a job?
- Are you ready to have fun and try new things?
- Do you want to work as a team and make things happen?
- Are you the kind of person who really enjoys people, is a good listener and wants to assist people to achieve their dreams and goals?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the questions above, then you should learn more about Community Living Campbellford/Brighton today!
Ask us how you can begin your career development in our fast paced, exciting and dynamic organization!
For more information please contact Emily Pomeroy at 705-653-1821 Ext: 205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent Benefits Packages
- RRSP Packages
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Development
- Educational Opportunities
- In House Training and Certifications
- Diversity of Employment Opportunities
- Thorough Orientation & Mentorship
- CAA Group Discount
- Travel Opportunities
Help inspire new possibilities and make a difference today.
65 Bridge St, E.
P.O. Box 1360
Campbellford ON K0K 1L0