Three ladies enjoyed a country side tour to Nashville for their vacation. You can’t go to Nashville and not visit the Country Hall of Fame and the Opry Mills Mall so they were stops that were on the agenda. They also enjoyed a lovely Jackson River Boat Cruise with one lady receiving the honour of sitting in the captain’s chair. Also Kentucky Fried Chicken is a must stop, in the State of Kentucky. By all reports they had a great vacation!!
Recent Blog Posts
- Motorcycle & Classic Car RIDE FOR TOYS 2023
- Joe’s LifeShare Story
- May is Community Living Month
- Tim Hortons “Smile Cookie Campaign”
- 2022 Golf Tournament
- 2021 Golf Tournament
- Are you, or do you know a positive & inclusive individual, couple, or family?
- 100% Compliance Again!
- Executive Changes at Community Living Campbellford/Brighton
- Another BIG SHOUT OUT & HUGE THANK YOU!!