What we have learned is
- We can’t do it alone.
- It’s crucial to involve other community minded people with a broad range of interests.
- The most successful connections happen through networking.
- People who are involved in the life of their community and have friends and acquaintances are… safer, more satisfied with their life, less lonely, and have more opportunities to learn, grow and develop independence.
To accomplish this, we need volunteers like you! We want to facilitate friendships, develop our community, and increase people’s opportunities and experiences.
Many people who use our services would like to meet people:
- Who share similar interests
- Who can introduce them to new interests
- Who aren’t paid to spend time with them