What are the benefits of our Community Homes?
- Living in a group environment encourages people to cultivate social relationships and friendships.
- The Community Homes program accommodates people with varying levels of independence including those who require 24 hour support.
- Specially-trained Inclusion Northumberland staff deliver Community Homes services and supports.
- The Community Homes program offers a safe home environment and gives people the chance to develop life skills.
- This residential option also supports people to participate in activities within their community that foster social inclusion and enhanced community participation.
If you have any questions about our Community Homes program, please call 705.653.1821 or email email@example.com.